- 1: always carry sunglasses
- 2: do your emails while you drink coffee
- 3: disable text preview
- 4: respect all faiths
- 5: eat healthy by yourself
- 6: never wear flip-flops in public
- 7: learn how to say, ''i understand every word you're saying, motherfucker'' in multiple languages.
- 8: take a shower
- 9: it's better to underdress than overdress
- 10: don't worry about manners too much
- ~ Q magazine
PETITION TO MAKE LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE COMPULSORY IN ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES FROM A YOUNG AGE BECAUSE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ARE LAZY ASSWIPES WHO EXPECT EVERYONE TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND NEVER BOTHER EVEN LEARNING ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.
Actually, most of us would love speak another language but our education system sucks so we literally learn 4 words. It’s not because we are all lazy.